Remortgaging A Property
How long will my remortgage take?
This will depend on a number of factors. The average process takes between 3 and 6 weeks.
Stages of the process
We will take your instructions and give you initial advice. On a remortgage we will:
- Obtain your redemption figure from your existing lender;
- Receive and advise you on your mortgage offer;
- Carry out searches or search indemnity insurance, where applicable;
- Check the legal title;
- Advise you of the mortgage conditions
- Prior to completion we will send you the mortgage deed for signature;
- Collect the balance needed to complete;
- Carry out the final searches;
- Complete your new mortgage and pay off your old one;
- Register your title at the Land Registry